+48 12 295 17 00
Mon – Fri.: 8:30 – 16:30
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. This policy applies to the Online Store operating at trecom.pl
3. The website operator and personal data controller is: TRECOM KRAKÓW Spółka akcyjna spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, Czyżewska 10, 02-908 Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register under the number 0000681660, REGON: 367516200, NIP: 5213784577.
4. Operator’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The Operator is the Controller of personal data provided voluntarily on the Website.
6. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
Online chat conversations
Running a small ads system
Presentation of the user profile to other users
Viewing user announcements
Query handling via the form
Preparation, packaging, shipping of goods
Implementation of the services ordered
Presentation of the offer or information
2. The Website performs the functions to obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
through data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator’s systems.
by storing cookies in the end devices.
2. SELECTED DATA PROTECTION METHODS USED BY THE CONTROLLER
1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). With this, personal data and login details entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
2. Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that it can only be read using the Operator’s key. Thanks to this, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
3. User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works one way – it is not possible to reverse it, which is now a modern standard in the field of storing user passwords.
4. An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which particularly means regular updates of programming components.
6. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: Home.pl
7. RIGHTS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE USE OF DATA
8. In some cases, the Controller has the right to transfer personal data to other recipients, if this is necessary to perform the contract or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Controller. This applies to such groups of recipients as:
law firms and debt collectors;
companies from the Trecom group;
operators of online chat solutions;
authorized employees and associates who use data to achieve the purpose of the website;
companies providing marketing services to the Controller;
2. Personal data is processed by the Controller no longer than necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). In regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. The User has the right to request from the Controller:
access and control of personal data regarding the User,
their rectification, supplementation, updating,
restriction of processing and
transfer of data;
2. The User has the right to object to the processing of personal data in order to perform legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, while the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, determining, pursuing or defending claims.
3. The Controller’s actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to use the Online Store.
5. Actions may be taken in relation to the User involving automated decision-making, including profiling, to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Controller.
6. Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
7. INFORMATION IN THE FORMS
1. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the User, including personal data, if it was provided.
2. The Website can save the connection settings (time, IP address).
3. In some cases, the website may save information that makes it easier to link data in the form to the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In such case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the address of the page containing the form.
4. The data contained in this form are processed in relation to the function of a particular form, e.g. in order to handle a service request or a commercial contract, to register a service, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. CONTROLLER’S LOGS
1. Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
7. IMPORTANT MARKETING TECHNIQUES
2. The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow adapting adverts to the user’s behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is being used to track them, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the operator to the advertising operators. Enabling cookies is a technological prerequisite for such activities.
3. The operator uses a solution that studies the Users’ behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before being sent to the service operator, so that it is not known what natural person it concerns. In particular, the entered passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
8. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIE FILES
1. The Online Store uses cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Websites. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, from which they come, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies in the end device of the Website User and acquiring access to them is the operator of the Website.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. maintenance of the Website User sessions (after logging in), so the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every page of the Website;
2. achieving the goals set out above in the “Important marketing techniques” section.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session and persistent cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until logged out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookies parameters or until their removal by the User.
6. Web-browsing software (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the User’s end device. Website Users can change their settings in this area. Internet browsers allows deleting cookies. You can also automatically block cookies. For details, see the help or the web browser documentation.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, particularly the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the US), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the US), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the US).
9. If the user does not wish to receive cookies, they may change their browser settings. Be advised that disabling the cookies required for authentication processes, security or User preference maintenance may hinder and, in extreme cases, prevent the use of websites.