+48 12 295 17 00
Mon – Fri.: 8:30 – 16:30
Pursuant to Article 13 item 1 and item 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016, I inform that:1. The controller of the users’ personal data at the trecom.sklep.pl online store is: TRECOM KRAKÓW Spółka akcyjna spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, Czyżewska 10, 02-908 Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register under the number 0000687210, REGON: 367815769, NIP 5213788173.
2. Contact with the Controller is possible via:
– e-mail: email@example.com
– in person at: ul. Czyżewska 10, Warsaw
3. Users’ personal data will be processed in order to:
– conclude and implement the sales contract and archive the transferred data pursuant to Article 6 item 1 point a) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
– performing legal obligations incumbent on the Controller, detecting and preventing fraud, establishing, defending and pursuing claims, direct marketing, creating summaries, analyzes and statistics, verifying payment credibility, handling complaints and notifications, technical support, financial settlements, including issuing accounting documents.
4. The recipients of personal data shall be: “TRECOM KRAKÓW” Spółka akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw and other legal entities authorized pursuant to legal provisions.
5. The Users’ personal data shall be stored for the duration of the contract implementation and for archiving, and in other cases until consent is withdrawn.
6. The User has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, restrict the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent for the processing at any time without affecting the lawful processing carried out based on the consent expressed prior to withdrawal.
7. The Online Store is associated with the Google Anaytics tools made available by “Google” (Google, Inc.), which are used to profile customers in order to better match the quality of services.
8. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016.
9. Providing your personal data is voluntary; however, refusing to provide personal data will prevent us from accepting and completing the order.